Symposia, Roundtables, and Workshops
- Keynote: Dr. Charles Janson
- Field Experiments in Primate Ecology: the
monkeys are always right.
- Featured: Dr. Carel van Schaik
- Orangutan traditions and their implications.
- Featured: Dr. Melinda Novak
- Primate Psychopathology: New Insights on Etiology and Physiology
- Featured: Dr. Stephen Morse
- Concepts in Emerging Diseases
- Conservation Medicine - Health issues of primates in the wild.
- Diseases as confounding variables in research.
- The development, maintenance, and utilization of colonies of specific
pathogen free macaques.
- Life after graduate school: putting together grant proposals and
searching for a post-doc position.
- Teacher workshop: Bringing Primatology into the classroom.
- The care and management of captive chimpanzee workshop: managing social
- Ethical issues in Primatology research: captive settings.
American Society of Primatologists
Copyright © 1996 - 2001 by the American
Society of Primatologists, All Rights Reserved.
Revised: 09 May 2001